Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Starting Somewhere

“You have to start somewhere.” Here’s the somewhere I’m starting.

 Details of my departure
My brother died. I had no idea I would grieve for this long. I managed his meager but complex estate which took up a chunk of time as well as continuing to work through my grief.  He died in November of 2014.

I don’t keep a blog to make money. I tried to do it a bit in the past and it was too tricky for me to write and link and place ads and so on… I don’t edit my photos either. I’d rather be making art than creating a blog of perfection.

I lost my website. All 300+ pages. If everything that has ever been on the internet is still on the internet—would someone please find mine? I am relieved in some ways, but overwhelmed by putting it back up. 

I'm scheduling some posts ahead, so there is possibility of consistency for the next few weeks. 

David, me, and Sir Henry during our first summer with 
David (2011) in Florida. We loved eating tuna salad made with
our cousin Faye's homemade pickles.

No comments: