Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Crazy Birds in the Studio

“You have to start somewhere.” Here’s the somewhere I’m starting.


There have only been a couple of products that I “had to have” in the last year. Crazy birds stamps by Tim Holtz was one of these.  Here are some samples:
The sequins make the magic.

There are dies to cut the birds that I did not buy but my friend Lynn did...

I wish more of the birds faced right

that would be more appealing on a
card.


These designs are very simple. The birds are just so adorable that there is no need to put tons of effort into cards. 
Coordinating papers from a paper pad
by DCW make assembly easy.

I stamped all of these in one sitting on white paper that had been colored with distress ink stains by Ranger via Tim Holtz. I cut some out and I left some right on the background.

Keep in mind, I prefer to make art than spend a ton of time taking photos of it--smile. Editing pictures distracts me for hours because after I crop then I want to adjust color and size and contrast and....

No comments: