Thursday, August 14, 2014

NAChattin.com Desires in motion - Goals in action

My business is simply called NAChattin.com. My mission is to provide services that empower, inspire, and encourage, others to live well, live safe, and live creatively.
 
Refined and combined, my current business now reflects the priorities most important to me in my life. The online conversion is now in perpetual motion. It’s such a wonderful freedom to move my goals into action.
 
Here’s my new business card:
 

 

This concept was whittled down from seven areas that I initially wanted to be the focus in my business of living. By narrowing my focus, I am able to earn both the rewards of doing the work I know is best for me and a small income that supports my commitments to my family, my faith, and my calling.

 

 
My inner critic pushed back on these changes saying that I should have only one focus. My heart’s truth of faith, family, and calling won out in this inner argument with the assurance that living wholly and fully, including this new focus is best suited for my growth and healing.

My business is simply called NAChattin.com. My mission is to provide services that empower, inspire, and encourage, others to live well, live safe, and live creatively.

 




 
Follow Me:
Instagram: nachattin
Twitter: nachattin

 
My blog post on January 28 http://www.artfultourist.blogspot.com/2014/01/mixing-it-up-bit.html announced the beginning of this mission.

No comments: