|While you watch where you're going, hold your stun|
device and your alarm or pepper spray in your hand.
Every time you exit a door to the outside—pay attention.
· Look around you and note if there are other people lurking or on their way somewhere as well. Look around your car before you unlock the door.
· Don’t remote unlock until you are within opening distance of the door.
· Remember where you parked.
· Note the proximity of any windowless vans.
· Look people in the face and nod or smile. Review how you would describe them to someone else.
Slipper Camp: A kinder, gentler boot camp designed to assist you in living well.
Camp Motto: Being kind to yourself makes you strong.